the Rift

[PRIVATE] Weather swings much? [Patrol]

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse

'I think someone peed in the weather god's post-toasts.' The thoughts were not angry just upset that he had not been able to see how great the fall was here. Daemyn shivered in the weak afternoon sunlight as he gazed around his new home, the Worlds Edge. His powerhouse bay speckled frame was sore, as his wounds made him move in a stiff fashion. The cuts and bites littering his muscular frame were healing slowly, even with the help Nayati had given him. Maybe there was someone about that could give him something else that might make it easier to function. Groaning softly he started to walk, and after a while it became easier to move, even though he was sure a few of the scabs and been pulled lose. 'Oh well maybe I'll get a few scars out of this.' His laugh was warm like waves washing over a summer shore.

'While I'm out I might as well walk the area and find out more about this misty land.' Walking easier now the stallion's lilac eyes roved over the evergreens and misty rolling across the ground. Smiling softly he moved into a stiff off beat trot as an odd building came into view. Cocking his head to the side he gazed silently at the building, it looked like it was built in order to commemorate something. He wondered what or who this was for. 'Maybe it is for the God of this land?' Sniffing carefully he could pick up the many different scents of horses, mares and stallions alike.

Speech Thoughts
Words: 260
OOC: So sorry about the crappy post! @[Kahlua] This is our patrol thread =]

[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!

Messages In This Thread
Weather swings much? [Patrol] - by Daemyn - 10-09-2014, 01:20 AM
RE: Weather swings much? [Patrol] - by Kahlua - 10-25-2014, 03:13 PM
RE: Weather swings much? [Patrol] - by Daemyn - 11-04-2014, 06:10 PM
RE: Weather swings much? [Patrol] - by Kahlua - 11-10-2014, 07:58 PM