the Rift

[PRIVATE] Weather swings much? [Patrol]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

Poor Kahlua, if only she had known he was nervous, she might have stepped away or given him more space to feel at ease. However, her poorly developed skills of observation left her happily oblivious to any concern he might have had. “Well, it’s what it will be some day,” she admitted with a laugh and a toss of her head after his bow and question. It did not offend her. Truth be told, it looked like a rather strange barricade for now, here in the middle of the woods. It wouldn’t stop much, though, since one could just walk right around it… “Yes, it’s supposed to protect the garden. Aly and Res made the garden, they’re our- oh.” She stopped short suddenly, remembering that Resplendence had taken time to herself, away from her position. When she began again, her voice was somewhat sobered. “I mean, Alysanne is our Moon Doctor. If you ever need to be healed, just find her. I know she’ll take care of you.”

At least the subject was quick enough to change and, since Kahlua was busy looking off into the trees for the birds and at the garden, noticing the last dying plants sticking their leaves up over the snow, she hardly noticed the way Daemyn’s eyes flitted away from her own. Noticing the way he dipped his muzzle to his necklace when he was done speaking, Kahlua smiled and then tossed her head, indicating he should walk with her if she wanted. “I’m sure he’s off in the trees doing something,” she said with a laugh. Truth be told, she preferred not to think much about his hunting activities. A dragon had to eat, but she didn’t have to hear about it. “I know you’ll meet others soon- everyone has been back and forth to the island lately, but I don’t worry. They’re all very nice. I think you’ll like Archibald, he’s one of our captains- very large, you can’t miss him.” More laughter, for it was surely the truth. Archibald stood out like a sore thumb, huge and hulking, but a perfectly worthy gentleman as far as she was concerned.

“Have you seen the cliffs? They’re one of my favorite places in the Edge.” Purposefully angling herself to walk towards the cliff side, which was not so far away from the garden anyways, she silently reminded herself to be quiet long enough for Daemyn to get a word in.

@[Daemyn]

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Weather swings much? [Patrol] - by Daemyn - 10-09-2014, 01:20 AM
RE: Weather swings much? [Patrol] - by Kahlua - 10-25-2014, 03:13 PM
RE: Weather swings much? [Patrol] - by Daemyn - 11-04-2014, 06:10 PM
RE: Weather swings much? [Patrol] - by Kahlua - 11-10-2014, 07:58 PM