the Rift

[OPEN] Written on hearts
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken

What she had seen in the deep forest in that blood red pool only added to the memories that haunting her waking and sleeping moments. The dead pegasus with filmy, sunken eyes looked too much like those of her mother's, and death seemed to be following in her footsteps. Ophelia had been around long enough now to know that this is no coincidence, even if her mother was truly dead and the vision was just that - a vision. She had seen this dead pegasus for a reason, and she had to know the why. Knowledge was not just a curiosity as she often claimed; it was her obsession.

The journey south was long, fraught with worry, and her cloven hooves carried her easily. Her flawless, eidetic memory gave her an unusually clear map of Helovia, and she quickly learned the fastest routes and distinctive land markers. Days passed as she ran, the cold chill of the mornings bringing her to life, giving her a clarity she felt within her very soul. Someone had to be warned of impending death, but whom?

Ophelia saw the churning blue ahead, and she exhaled a thick cloud of white as she crossed the land bridge. Heat hit her like a tidal wave, and she danced up to the broken shines of the gods, heart pounding. The hybrid looked upon the shrines of both the God of Time and the God of the Sun, praying that they would answer, and that they knew what was happening. Would Roskuld know? Where was her daughter now? Ophelia frowned, standing before the home of the gods with question written on her expression and in her heart.

"I have seen a troubling vision," she said aloud, knowing that even if they did not appear, they would hear. "A pegasus corpse visited me in the deep forest, followed by a deluge of breathless fish. I am concerned that this is a prediction of the future, that someone needs to be warned." Ophelia looked up to the sky, tilting her delicate crown toward the heavens. Strange, two colored eyes sought them in the clouds, but she saw only clouds and the silhouette of the island.

"If you are able, please give me the knowledge to warn this individual. Please give me guidance to understand what I have seen..." Ophelia would wait here for the remainder of the evening, until the soft shine of the stars was replaced by the glory of the burning sun.

A lifeless face that you'll soon forget
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by Roni

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Written on hearts - by Ophelia - 10-09-2014, 02:34 PM
RE: Written on hearts - by Ampere - 10-16-2014, 12:29 AM
RE: Written on hearts - by Ophelia - 10-23-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: Written on hearts - by Ampere - 10-24-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: Written on hearts - by Ophelia - 10-27-2014, 01:12 PM
RE: Written on hearts - by Ampere - 11-02-2014, 02:07 AM
RE: Written on hearts - by Ophelia - 11-06-2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Written on hearts - by Ampere - 11-09-2014, 02:17 PM
RE: Written on hearts - by Ophelia - 11-10-2014, 05:31 PM
RE: Written on hearts - by Ampere - 11-12-2014, 08:16 PM