[PRIVATE] so familiar a gleam

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
there was a time that the pieces fit
but i watched them fall away

We mumble in the back of your mind, our words incoherent as they vibrate and mash together from the walls of your skull. We're not comfortable with the situation and want to squirm at the thought of your inconsiderate, selfish emotions that course through your body until they hit us with a hard force. One of us picks at jagged nails uneasily, another chewing on their fingers and ripping thick hangnails off of the soggy flesh. The red tinted windows that we stare are are settled along the mare's spine, unfocused as your stare ahead at nothing; your eyes wander while your brain focuses on what could be. We scoff at your feelings, saliva stretching between rotting teeth and white gums as we stretch our jaws.

But while we stay sidetracked and angry in your head, you breath a sigh of relief into Alysanne's shoulder. She doesn't question your vague statement, and to your relief, she doesn't pull away from your embrace either. Red rimmed ears set back, ready to listen to the winged woman as you ask again why she had come. Even as dull and unenthusiastic as you may be, you can feel your heart thrumming in your chest still. “Because I like spending time with you, my dear Voodoo.” You smile against the downy feathers along her shoulder. “I’ve grown rather fond of you, and, well, like I said before: I missed you.” The last words were barely but a whisper, but you catch each of them with little effort.

Fire crackles in the endless abyss of magma, the heat eagerly having warmed your body within the first minute of arriving, but now you cannot decide what is warmer: the fire, or the fluttering in your stomach. "I m- li- Ahh-" Stuttering, stumbling over your own words, unsure of what to say; we laugh hysterically in your skull, dark tears spilling from black eyes while we wobble around on our backs and pot bellies. You clear your throat, ears tipping back against wild, untameable hair. "I.. feel the same way."

"Voodoo." 'Ouija.' 'Voices'
Here it is for real this time! *Cries* It's nothing, but it's up. If you want to start a new one soon or just cut this off completely I wouldn't be offended, xD
@[Alysanne]

Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
so familiar a gleam - by Alysanne - 10-09-2014, 08:26 PM
RE: so familiar a gleam - by Alysanne - 10-12-2014, 03:14 PM
RE: so familiar a gleam - by Voodoo - 10-12-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: so familiar a gleam - by Alysanne - 10-12-2014, 11:17 PM
RE: so familiar a gleam - by Voodoo - 10-13-2014, 01:45 PM