the Rift

[OPEN] I'm capable of anything

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Things can't help but fall to ruin here... Bucephalus fell silent, a sort of mourning vigil for what this place had once stood for and what it should have been, if there had been anyone to nurture it and keep it's beauty thriving. For beautiful he had no doubt; even as a ruin the Rotunda posed a sort of majestic air, a peaceful presence that soothed ruffled feathers... or so it seemed.

The black turned his head to watch Ampere, remaining silent as she spoke, his gaze flickering over her face at the various emotions she gave off. He flicked his ears back, then stepped forward and pressed his muzzle to her shoulder, and despite wanting to extend the contact, he pulled away. "You speak the truth. I've seen too many wrongs, too many things just ignored because it merely 'does not concern' whomever happens to watch." He said, returning a distance from Ampere; he had been forward enough(before she had been inviting contact).

"I am worried though. I don't know Helovia's dangers, but if there are any similarities to my homeland, the wilds are a frightfully dangerous place, danger from both equines and non." He said, ears flicking back slightly. "Although youngsters in Sehrau were never harmed by other pegasi, this place is different." That anyone could think to kidnap or do worse to a colt or filly was unimaginable by him, in fact he just couldn't picture it. How could one be willing to do that to a young equine that still held the innocence of foalhood? But, maybe they were worrying for nothing; he knew as a colt he had been a troublemaker, worrying his mother when he'd get distracted by something and loose track of time. Perhaps Kari was safe, merely amusing himself on what would seem a boring patrol?

Bucephalus
Art done by me
Table by Tamme<3

Feel free to tag Buce in all posts; permission is given for force against him provided it doesn't kill or permanently maim him(ask about the latter)

Messages In This Thread
I'm capable of anything - by Ampere - 10-10-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: I'm capable of anything - by Bucephalus - 10-12-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: I'm capable of anything - by Serenity - 10-13-2014, 01:50 PM
RE: I'm capable of anything - by Ampere - 10-16-2014, 01:15 AM
RE: I'm capable of anything - by Bucephalus - 10-23-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: I'm capable of anything - by Serenity - 10-27-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: I'm capable of anything - by Ampere - 11-02-2014, 01:37 AM
RE: I'm capable of anything - by Bucephalus - 11-05-2014, 11:21 PM