the Rift

make up the moves as I go

Astraea Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

This place was beautiful! So white, so fresh, so...

"Cold," I mumbled over the chattering of my own teeth. Every muscle in my body trembled beneath my skin in an attempt to keep warm, but the actions fell to no avail. This place was freezing and it was beginning to feel like nothing I could do would change it. Quickly, I found my fondness of this white winter wonderland growing fainter and fainter. But where was I? I knew I had never visited this place before and I had been to many different places. And even though I didn't know where I was or where I was going, there was a path laid out before me. Sure it was marked by some trees that seemed to be...bending? With a tilt of my head I watched as the trees bent at my approach.

"What a curious thing," I whispered as I forged ahead along the path. This place was certainly different than any others I had visited. Leafless trees, this white stuff on the ground, the cold, and bending trees. All of them were new elements to me as I had spent the majority of my life in much warmer climates and never I stayed in the same place for very long. Perhaps this place required at least an extra amount of time. At least, until I figure out this tree bending thing.

My dark eyes scanned the area around me as more white stuff fell from the sky. Besides the forest that surrounded me, it seemed almost barren, desolate even and deadly quiet. Not even one other soul was nearby for me to talk to or share heat with. The only sound that ricocheted in the air was the soft crunching of the white stuff beneath my hooves as I pressed forward. This place was a mystery and I wanted to solve it. But first, I needed people to question, people talk to, people to socialize with. And I would only get them if they found me.

"If you ever find yourself lost," my tongue twisted out my childhood saying as I thought it, "Stay right where you are and someone will come to help." A sigh escaped my lips and I let myself concede to standing still. Perhaps someone would find me and help me out?
"Speech"
word count;; 386
muse;; the call by regina spektor
tags;; anybody since everybody has seemed to show an interest in her xD
Astra's reff;; Click!
ooc;; go ahead people, try to claim her. fight over her. i don't care. lol. please forgive the horridness of this post...my first few posts with a new charrie always seem to suck.
character design © Evvers
posting format © Evvers
coding © Evvers

Messages In This Thread
make up the moves as I go - by Astraea - 10-10-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: make up the moves as I go - by Thor - 10-10-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: make up the moves as I go - by Sikeax - 10-10-2014, 10:35 PM
RE: make up the moves as I go - by Evangeline - 10-10-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: make up the moves as I go - by Thranduil - 10-10-2014, 11:58 PM
RE: make up the moves as I go - by Astraea - 10-11-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: make up the moves as I go - by Thor - 10-12-2014, 01:02 AM
RE: make up the moves as I go - by Evangeline - 10-16-2014, 10:27 PM