the Rift

[OPEN] Of course I can fly

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Hooves flying over the sand, ebony limbs flecked with white stretching out before snapping back close, hurtling the stallion across the sand. If one did not pay attention, it seemed as if his hooves barely kissed the ground before they were back in the air. Bucephalus always felt galloping to be a dance of sorts, where one must keep a steady rhythm and stay in tune with the chorus of the wind and body.

Of course he wasn't truly being that poetic at the moment, a colt-like delight overtaking him at the speed of which he flew over the land without wings. His actual wings were tucked close, so they wouldn't cause drag and slow him down. But when a strange sight caught his gaze, the gold-eyed stallion spread his wings slightly to slow himself down to a canter, turning round towards the things that had caught his interest. Quickly, he realized that the 'thing' was really two 'things', and those two were young pegasi.

"I wasn't going to jump." Buce's ears pricked sharp at the sound of one of the two's voices, a distinct boyish tone, and quick glance confirmed both the youngsters were colts. "I was going to fly." The confident tone of the one that had spoken had an amuse smile cross the stallions lips. "Then why did you not?" He asked as he slowed to a trot, then a walk, pausing at the base of the dune(To the stallion, it was more like a bump) and looking up at both colts in amusement and curiousity. What were two youngsters doing out here?

@[Rhoa]
@[Ivezho]

Bucephalus
Art done by me
Table by Tamme<3

Feel free to tag Buce in any posts; permission is given for force against him provided it doesn't kill or permanently maim him(ask about the latter)

Messages In This Thread
Of course I can fly - by Rhoa - 10-10-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Of course I can fly - by Ivezho - 10-11-2014, 01:45 AM
RE: Of course I can fly - by Rhoa - 10-11-2014, 02:41 PM
RE: Of course I can fly - by Bucephalus - 10-12-2014, 08:10 PM