the Rift

[OPEN] Still Rock and Roll to me

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Find a way to believe in fate

The still presence shared between her and Gaucho goes unnoticed, interrupted(not so much as in a rude way) by another Pegasus. She holds admiration for the mare, lost between the ticking of seconds to see the colours that she didn't flaunt, wearing them as her skin and treating them as so. Whenever she scolds herself mentally for even possibly staring, the returnal of her gaze is to how Gaucho bares a smile. A bone piercing through his nose grants the rather statue-like giant a smile, igniting sparks of amusement through her young facial features.
They are reassured that the other of the feminine class is indeed Serenity, the third musketeer to their trio. She makes for the chatty end of their group while Sikeax brings her lips even more taut. A new word flows into her pricked cups, swiveling forward to meet the oddity of a foreign language more thoroughly.
Tihat, to look. Almost instinctively, a medium sized head cranes about in what directions it chooses, following directions in case she really did need to 'tihat.'
Clearly, there would never come to be a point that she would come to accept all of the strange and unique attributes of her herd mates and family members, and those of the strangers met on escapes from the confines of home.
Loyally she follows, slow and steady in a gait that sways her body in a rhythmic motion. Her silence is plagued with her constant alertness, quickly turning her head away to look outwards into various directions at even the simplest of sounds. The safety brought in numbers offers her no relief from the party in which she searched for the Basin colt.

@[Serenity]

Image Credits
Table by Imi <3

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
Still Rock and Roll to me - by Gaucho - 10-10-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: Still Rock and Roll to me - by Sikeax - 10-11-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: Still Rock and Roll to me - by Serenity - 10-13-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Still Rock and Roll to me - by Gaucho - 10-16-2014, 12:06 PM