the Rift

[OPEN] the light is unclear

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Aithniel

Okay, so going unnoticed was out of the question. The soft "hello" brought more memories flooding back, memories she would rather keep tucked away in that dark corner of her mind labeled 'don't go there'. Aithniel flattened her ears against her skill and squished her eyes shut, trying to force the visions out of her head. Finally, they seemed to subside with her stress, and she snapped her eyes open again, taking a deep breath. Maybe she needed to face her fears. Maybe... maybe she needed to face her past.

Slowly, carefully, Aithniel stepped out from behind the tree, her molten silver eyes sharp and unforgiving. She had to protect herself because no one else would. Except maybe Rikyn. Her wings were tucked carefully to her sides, and she stopped, standing as tall as she could for still being a child. She wanted to appear strong and well cared for, and she was. All of her bones were in good shape, and her body was not malnourished. The babe looked just fine, except for the mistrust and pain etched on her expression.

"I know you," she said, almost an accusation. While she did not feel particularly negative toward her (in fact, those feelings might even be good), she was somehow connected with her abandonment - the fact that she had never had a mother. Since this one lacked wings or horns, Aithniel assumed that this was not her mother at all, but maybe she knew... her. "Who are you? Why do I know you?"

@[Tandavi]

I'll go down burning in your embrace

Tabini with many thanks to the amazing Blu

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
the light is unclear - by Tandavi - 10-11-2014, 01:54 AM
RE: the light is unclear - by Aithniel - 10-13-2014, 01:28 PM
RE: the light is unclear - by Tandavi - 10-26-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: the light is unclear - by Aithniel - 11-07-2014, 01:25 PM
RE: the light is unclear - by Tandavi - 12-24-2014, 04:42 PM