the Rift

[OPEN] the light is unclear

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Aithniel

Aithniel watches the fox's antics curiously, envious of the relationship they seemed to share. She would never be alone, not with him there. Though she did not intend to judge another's trials and tribulations, for she was sure the girl had many, at least she would never be so outcast with nothing but her own thoughts for comfort. And she found herself wanting a fox creature more and more, someone with whom to share her heart. The girl looked up, nodding once to her understanding. That was all Aithniel needed, really - understanding. So few could accept the strange beat of her heart, the agony of being abandoned.

She didn't know why her heritage should be a secret, but something told her not to go blabbing. Aithniel opened and closed her mouth a few times, frowning slightly. The fire child shrugged her shoulders slightly, averting her silver gaze. "Yeah, he's my father, apparently," she muttered quietly, frowning. "I saw him for the first time on the island in the sky, and he said I was uhm... his. Said nothing about my mother though..." Again, blessing or anguish? She wasn't sure.

The thought of going back to the Basin now was interesting, but she still had to share her findings with Erebos and Adelric. Her heart yearned for Rikyn, but she had to accept now that he may never come back. Aithniel sighed heavily and looked up at the other fire girl. "Aithniel," she answered, glancing back over her shoulder a moment later. "I should get back. I have to tell Adelric and Erebos about... everything."

She took a deep breath and stepped away. "Uhm... I'll... see you."

[[WOOO writing thread in the Throat now!]]
I'll go down burning in your embrace

Tabini with many thanks to the amazing Blu

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
the light is unclear - by Tandavi - 10-11-2014, 01:54 AM
RE: the light is unclear - by Aithniel - 10-13-2014, 01:28 PM
RE: the light is unclear - by Tandavi - 10-26-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: the light is unclear - by Aithniel - 11-07-2014, 01:25 PM