the Rift

Fairy Tales are for the Innocent

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

This place was foreign to the yearling, and it smelled heavily of other horses. There was more evidence of their presence, as well, with grass well worn from trodden hooves and paws alike. Abraham stalked, his ears perked and swiveling to catch noise. His body was on guard after being whisked into the sky uninvited and plopped onto this island. Frostfall had not touched here as it had back on the ground--or, well, Helovian ground. The boy's thick winter coat, courtesy of his father, clung to his limbs. He felt like he did in the spring before he shed, except this fur was not going to fall and he was forced to be miserably warm for the extent of his visit. His lightly feathered hooves crashed into the dark grass with a curious fury, his tail lashing against his hocks. Gwyneverre, in all her glory, flew about the skies far above Abraham's line of vision.

There was something different about this place, something the darkling prince could not put his mind to quite yet. There was an air of calmness here, bitter and odd on his tongue. Stopping, Abraham called down his fiery beast. Yes? The queen asked, her white body descending from the sky like a rocket before landing on the ground in front of Abraham. She curled her small, strong body to lay in a sphynx position, tail curling around her body. She puffed smoke from her maw towards her bondmate, a brow raised sassily. "Let us call a god. Mother and Father have been touched by them--and I gently, with you--but I have an idea, now."

Gwyn purred as she wiggled her frame back up into the sky, large wings flapping as the sun nearly shone through them. Opening her muzzle and dipping it back, the dragoness let loose a spiral of intense, white flame. "You who controls darkness, come to me!" Abraham beckoned, his young voice deep in the wind.

A B R A H A M               

Hell, fear me
I am the one that will bring you down

morguefile

@[Random Event] -- Using my VoTG pass to hail the Goddess of the Moon.

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
Fairy Tales are for the Innocent - by Abraham - 10-11-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Fairy Tales are for the Innocent - by Abraham - 10-25-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Fairy Tales are for the Innocent - by Abraham - 12-06-2014, 01:20 PM