the Rift

Fairy Tales are for the Innocent

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

The winds lifted and sped up around the youngling and his dragon. Silencing her fire, the white reptile collapsed her wings and hugged herself, spiralling towards the ground before, in the last second, she unfurled her wings and landed gracefully on her bondmate's croup. The colt's mismatched eyes narrowed as he looked around the field, taking a step back as a great funnel cloud began to form above him. In the descent of the spiral, a pale figure was conceived. Abraham's jaw nearly dropped as he watched the mare approach him. She was beautiful, with her silver-purple coat and her domineering gaze. Her eyes reminded the colt of his twin, as they were the same dark, cold shade of grey.

Her voice was sharp, and it gave the colt the impression that she did not want to be in his presence. Then why come? Gwyneverre snarled inwardly, white tail lashing behind her as she moved to crawl up to Abraham's mane. Unlike his normal greeting, the child did not tip his dual spears towards this mare's throat, for she was the Goddess of Darkness. Abraham felt some sort of respect towards her, different than the respect he felt towards his brother and his parents, and the feel of it was foreign in his breast.

"I am Abraham, son of Circe and Archibald the Dauntless. I seek from you the ability to travel across this realm quicker. My parents have graced me with many abilities, but speed and endurance are not them. Please" He added the last word as a hiss, moving his oddly colored eyes down and away from the mare. The word was bitter on his tongue, and he despised using it. He knew, however, that if he did not keep some semblance of manners and respect around this Goddess, she could end him. Abraham did not have time for death.

"And this is my dragon, Gwyneverre. She was given to me because of my strength." The darkling prince nodded some, lifting his eyes again to meet the steel grey of the Moon Goddess' own eyes. For the grey to resemble his wombmate, it comforted the child to a degree. There was something in familiarity that made this situation seem less intimidating.

A B R A H A M               

Hell, fear me
I am the one that will bring you down

morguefile

Abraham is requesting this :: [Magic: Dark x Water |Able to disappear into a thick, inky black fog and teleport to a destination one board/territory over(like from the Threshold to the Deep Forest, etc) Fog causes horses in close vicinity to cough/choke] @[God of the Moon]

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
Fairy Tales are for the Innocent - by Abraham - 10-11-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Fairy Tales are for the Innocent - by Abraham - 10-25-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Fairy Tales are for the Innocent - by Abraham - 12-06-2014, 01:20 PM