the Rift

Fairy Tales are for the Innocent

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin
God of the Moon
lady diamond in the sky
His response did little to soothe the ire that wound in her veins like metal, cold and heavy as a blade. He thought far too highly of himself given his age and meager accomplishments, but especially given his insignificant mortal existence. Who was he compared to her? Nothing.

The Goddess of the Moon favored those that knew their place - kneeling.

"Did they also give you your arrogance? she asks sweetly, the words like the velvet coating of a knife's sheath. His disposition chafed her; she was the most supreme, and please was hardly enough acknowledgement of that from him, the measly worm that he was feeding off this earthen ground. She held back a sneer with a smile.

"Such giving parents... but you are wise to notice I can give more." She tilts her head faintly, sterling eyes tracing the shape of his boyish figure, finding it wanting. Perhaps as a stallion he would be more interesting, but for the time being his accomplishments did not entice her. "To start, take these from me." The lavender body rippled as her wings brushed out from her sides. She held them before her, extended like arms cradling the dark wind that began to swirl as she exhaled. Five pinpricks of ethereal light twinkled into existence and the darkness drew itself to them until each tiny star had its own dark whirlwind.

When she withdrew her wings, five moon amulets lingered. She breathed once more and gently they coasted over to the boy, to be spun into his mane or around his neck with silver moonlight. "Watch over them for now. There is already magic inside, magic which I wouldn't want anyone else to get their hooves on. Do that for me and we will see about your request..."

As she spoke she began to fade into a fog which rolled away from him and into nothing by the time she had finished.

Unfortunately the magic you requested is too powerful for basic magic. The administration apologizes for not noticing this sooner when reviewing your wishlist, but we hope the ideas we suggest will be to your satisfaction.

Magic 1: Teleportion with smoke -> (u) smoke causes toxic symptoms
OR
Magic 1: Teleportion with smoke -> (u) farther teleportation
Magic 2: Can create smoke with toxic symptoms -> (u) can cause worse smoke

Thank you for understanding!

The quest is as follows:
Abraham is given 5 moon amulets already containing magic. In 5 separate threads an amulet's magic will activate (please tag RE to ensure I notice). Once all 5 amulets have been spent and broken return to complete your quest.
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Fairy Tales are for the Innocent - by Abraham - 10-11-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Fairy Tales are for the Innocent - by Abraham - 10-25-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Fairy Tales are for the Innocent - by God of the Moon - 11-09-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: Fairy Tales are for the Innocent - by Abraham - 12-06-2014, 01:20 PM