the Rift

Fairy Tales are for the Innocent

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

The youngling listened, keeping his mouth closed. This Goddess before him was not pleased with his request, he knew, but she knelt to his will anyway. Inwardly, the boy smiled with his power. This purple-hued mare was granting him with the whims of his heart, his need for power and destruction. Abraham was gaining strength today. Gwyneverre rested, intrigued by the Goddess, never taking her eyes off of her.

When the embodiment of the Moon opened her wings and the amulets attached to Abraham, the dark prince took a step back, eyes wide in wonder as they wrapped intricately into his mane. The amulets were tied with moonlight, and Gwyn watched and cooed gently. She enjoyed these amulets, and she gently touched one with her front hands. She held the amulet and looked it over carefully with fiery eyes. "Thank you for your time. I will watch these amulets like I watch Gwyen when she was but an egg. I will return, successful."

The crowned boy dipped his head to the Goddess--more out of obligation than respect--and turned his body away. Gwyneverre moved from her perch to glide near him, mumbling through their bond about the beauty of the amulets. Do not get used to them. I do not think we will have them forever. Abraham brushed his tail behind him nonchalantly, knowing where he needed to be next: with Reginald. His wombmate would need to hear what was happening, what power Abraham would gain. Together, the sons of hellion would grow stronger. Abraham was sure to do his part, and now he needed to encourage his twin to do as much. Reginald's mind was strong, but he needed to train himself in all ways to gain the ultimate power--that, the younger twin learned from his parents--was the only way to dominate and destroy in Helovia.

A B R A H A M               

Hell, fear me
I am the one that will bring you down

morguefile

Abraham is requesting this :: (copied from Official PM) Magic: Can only teleport twice in battle but not outside the battle itself (ie cannot teleport a whole land away) and can only travel once per thread normally (so he would have to fully leave a thread - not leave and come back)
Upgrade: "Can only teleport twice in battle but not outside the battle itself, can only travel once per thread normally, and the toxic effects last for 20 seconds

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
Fairy Tales are for the Innocent - by Abraham - 10-11-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Fairy Tales are for the Innocent - by Abraham - 10-25-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Fairy Tales are for the Innocent - by Abraham - 12-06-2014, 01:20 PM