the Rift

[OPEN] Holding Our Own

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik the Bloodskald

And what are you looking for?

The Steppe was where he went to find solitude, to walk steps that no one else would see - save for perhaps Ophelia when she, too, came here to seek the soft silence of being utterly alone. But, it seemed today was not that day. Irelyn barked at him that she saw flashes of movement in the distance, three bodies, and Torleik frowned. 'From home?' he inquired, sooty and white swirled coat contrasting violently against the pale saturation of pure snow.

'One child. Others...no. Wings. And dark.'

Torleik's expression hardened. Pegasi. The hell were they doing up here? Picking up his pace, the general trotted over one bank, then another, finally cresting a third to see the gathering below. He immediately recognized Aithniel from the time he'd met her before, and the familiar pain of a winged child stung at his chest - but it was dulled now, and the Bloodskald was grateful to feel it fading. His pace swiftly brought him shoulder to shoulder with the filly who'd grown much since he last saw her, and his wary gaze flicked from this pegasus mare to this...stallion whose wings were...disgusting. The mare he somewhat recognized. He'd seen her before somewhere, he felt. This male? No. He would remember wings like that.

"I will assume the two of you know you are close to Basin borders, and have no intent to trespass," the Bloodskald said, voice measured, tone authoritative, but even and not-yet-threatening. "Might I ask your names, travelers, and what you seek out here in the Steppe?"

@[Sohalia]
@[Aithniel]
@[Satanic Silk]

"talk talk talk"

Art by Veradaine @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Holding Our Own - by Sohalia - 10-11-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: Holding Our Own - by Aithniel - 10-13-2014, 11:59 AM