the Rift

[OPEN] Return to where it all Began [Throat Patrol]

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani
Just A Picture To Burn

Today, I would complete my patrol. I had not seen Cera in a long time, and I missed my friend. As i've gotten older I wonder if I miss him more because he is one of the few I know in the Throat, or if there is another reason. I have spent much of my time on my own, struggling to learn how to fly. I have my landings down pat... It's my takeoffs that still need work. That is not the reason I am here now. FrostFall has arrived, and even though I have failed the herd last season and did not patrol I must make sure I do not fail them this time.

Okay, so yes I am here hoping to run into Cera. We are patrol partners, and should be doing this together... But since I have not seen him I shall do it on my own. Gracefully I land at the entrance to the caves. It seemed like a million years since I had been here. The first part of my life in Helovia was spent in these caves. Elsa had led me here to keep me safe. I really do need to go visit her in the Falls.

I linger at the entrance, not really sure I want to go back in here on my own. At my nervousness my magic floods my veins. I can feel my fire magic ready to react. It seems all the practice I have had with it has come in handy. Hesitantly I take a step forward, and then another. Slowly I begin the walk through the caves... I can only hope there is nothing major to report back on....

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

@[Cera] - If you want to join since they should be patrolling together. Otherwise open to all.

x - x

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Return to where it all Began [Throat Patrol] - by Amani - 10-11-2014, 08:56 PM