the Rift

[OPEN] Return to where it all Began [Throat Patrol]

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

Whatever he has managed to say, it calmed her. For that, he was thankful. Cera did not consider himself to be a very eloquent stallion, then again he was a rather humble soul in essence and would not ever consider himself as something incredible. So long as she felt more peaceful, his job was complete. Cera had already failed her once, swept away as he had been by the whirlwind of his sister and nephew. By the might of his body and mind, he would not make the same mistake again. Amani did not deserve the loneliness he had experienced as a colt, and he had been the one to steal her away from the Falls and the absent motherly figure she'd had. It was his job to protect and guide her, make sure his promise did not fall flat, that she would not come to regret leaving with him to join the Throat.

A slow, genuine smile budded on his pale lips. "As am I, Ama. I miss spending time with you," he admitted easily, ever one to wear his heart upon his shoulder in plain view. It brought him trouble more often than not, but he had yet to come to regret it. The warmth upon his neck from her lips was calming, entirely too pleasant. Cera curled the arch of his neck to attempt a brush against the flat of her forehead in response. There could be no lack of attention on the patrol, but they were alone, and she deserved a little bit of affection after how long he had left her alone.

As they traverse the open caverns, Cera lifted his closest wing in an attempt to brush the feathers of her own. Attempting to draw her attention. "Have you been well, Ama? You have grown so much since I last saw you, I feel I've missed an eternity of your life," he murmured, eyes upon solely her even as his other senses took over, ensuring they were not completely defenseless on this expedition.

image credits
Table by Nicole (Niki)
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Return to where it all Began [Throat Patrol] - by Cera - 11-28-2014, 01:11 AM