the Rift

[OPEN] Return to where it all Began [Throat Patrol]

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani
Just A Picture To Burn

"As am I, Ama. I miss spending time with you," Oh how my heart flutters as he says those simple words. Why it flutters so I do not understand. I have kept my heart hidden from all ever since the murders of my parents.... Other than the one time I told Elsa she was like a mother to me. It was after that she kept her distance. I do not know if it was intentional or not. After all, she had been named Mason of the Falls.

In a way, it was much like what had gone on between Cera and I. I had fled the Falls feeling alone. I had found him in the Deep Forest and followed him to my destiny. I could feel how in tune with everything I was once I joined the Throat. As if the desert land was where I was supposed to be. After all, if my mother had not fled she had planned on moving there. Perhaps I am filling the plan the God of the Sun had for her.... No, surely not. Surely the Gods knew all and knew her ending would come to soon. No, everything had been the way it had been so that I would find my way to where I was supposed to be.

As my lips brushed against Cera's neck, his neck arched in response. My forehead gently brushed against it. Oh how I suddenly crave his affection. I long for the touch of my skin against his. I do not want to move. But we must. I have to focus, as to get distracted now could be deadly for us both.

As we move on, I keep my distance. I did not want to cause such a distraction to either of us again. However this time it is Cera who reaches out, his wing gently brushing mine. My head turns to look at him as he speaks. "Have you been well, Ama? You have grown so much since I last saw you, I feel I've missed an eternity of your life," His voice was low, as if sad. Oh I can not simply take this. I completely shove aside the fact we are on patrol, the fact he holds a higher rank than I do. My frame seeks to press against his side like it had so long ago in the forest. Like it had still be when I had been tucked under his wing as I arrived for the first time in the Throat. "I have been well, learning how to fly among exploring other places in Helovia. I am eager to learn everything I can..." I move to nuzzle the side of his shoulder this time, just wanting him to be alright again.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

@[Cera]

x - x

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Return to where it all Began [Throat Patrol] - by Amani - 11-28-2014, 01:46 AM