the Rift

[OPEN] Under Deep, Below the Dark

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Bucephalus laughed at the darker mare's words, dipping his head in greeting to the paler one."There is never such thing as peace. Only quiet before the storms." He said, turning his gaze to the barely-visible mare. He still felt the urge to flee out the caves, where he could feel the wind. But that would be rude. So he settled for a compromise, shifting his position until he could feel the faint fingers of the wind run through his feathers and mane, relaxing him.

"So, may i know your names? Bucephalus is mine." He said, almost tripping over his own name, covering it up with a sneeze under his wing. Damnit. The names here were so unfamiliar, and despite wearing the mantle of his name for some time now, he still felt unfamiliar with it. Instead of dwelling on that any further, to avoid another blunder he watched both of the equines, ears pricked towards them. While by now he wasn't downright startled by the appearance of a unicorn, it still unsettled him slightly. To be wingless was a fate worse than death to him. But he knew from experience that people do not take kindly to what they believe as 'false pity' despite it's intentions, so he kept his thoughts behind a curious mask.

(OOC: short post is short sorry xD and it's fine Ghost~)

Bucephalus
Art done by me
Table by Tamme<3

Feel free to tag Buce in all posts; permission is given for force against him provided it doesn't kill or permanently maim him(ask about the latter)

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Under Deep, Below the Dark - by Bucephalus - 10-12-2014, 12:37 AM
RE: Under Deep, Below the Dark - by Ghost - 10-14-2014, 08:15 AM
RE: Under Deep, Below the Dark - by Bucephalus - 10-14-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: Under Deep, Below the Dark - by Sikeax - 10-17-2014, 11:17 AM
RE: Under Deep, Below the Dark - by Ghost - 11-09-2014, 06:37 PM
RE: Under Deep, Below the Dark - by Bucephalus - 11-10-2014, 12:53 AM