the Rift

[JUDGED] [Grave Champ: Parelia] Where Have All the Good Men Gone?

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Excitement washed through my multi-hued frame while yellow painted hooves carried me quickly to the meeting place that had been sent out for the Championship fights. My track record as of yet hadn't been the best, one loss and a draw, but I was still alive and had all of my limbs so I would continue to try. Today was a different experience though, completely different, unlike my last spar against the black and white paint I didn't look like my normal self, my normally tangled blonde tresses had been smoothed out and braided with flowers and other pretty things while a string of flowers hung around my neck. My tail had also been braided up with flowers of such soft, delicate hues, I still wasn't quite sure where the members of the Edge had found them as they were prettier than any flower I had ever seen. Regardless, I thought the heavily braided tail could possibly be used as a club of some sort in order to knock the opponent out. It was an amusing thought that brought forth an oddly girly giggle from my rosy kissers as I finally reached the clearing and my orchid pools settled on the pale creature that I assumed to be my opponent for the day.
A shiver of excitement passed through my frame once more, this time though it wasn't over the idea of how odd and pretty I must look with my hair all done up like some kind of Princess. Rather it was at the thought of ruining the other broad's costume. Bloodying it up a bit might assist the pale damsel in drawing some attention to herself. Sun kissed ears slammed back to my skull as my white splashed limbs stretched out, pulling out of the easy trot that had carried me here and moving forward into a gallop, quickly assessing the shorter mare as I drew closer and closer to her. She was shorter which meant she would be likely to move much quicker than I was able to. I couldn't move as fast, but I could move for longer, a blessing given to me by the mustang blood that flowed through blue veins.
There were also wings sprouting from her shoulder blades where painted hand prints sat on mine. My best bet would be to ground the pale bird before she had a chance to get in the air and have a better shot at hitting my head and spine. Lowering my skull I circled the pale mare before turning sharply at her left side where I leapt forward hoping that I would be able to latch my cracked and battle worn teeth into the joint of her wing. Forelimbs struck out, using the momentum from my gallop to hopefully add force to wherever they would land on her body before hitting the grass.
I wasn't going to let this bird get away easily.

Speech
Tag:: @[Parelia]
Words:: 487 . 800
Notes:: She is dressed as Rapunzel from Tangled! She has her mane and tail braided with flowers and a daisy chain around her neck.
Attacks:: 1.2
Defense:: 0.1
Injuries:: None yet!

credits

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
[Grave Champ: Parelia] Where Have All the Good Men Gone? - by Cheveyo - 10-12-2014, 01:09 PM