the Rift

[JUDGED] [Grave Champ: Parelia] Where Have All the Good Men Gone?

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Annoyance, anger, and disapointment were all feelings that flashed through my multi-hued frame as my already cracked ivories clamped around a band that was protecting the pale bird's wings from any vicious attacks. But then there was satisfaction, oh the satisfaction when my hooves collided with the pretty bird's side causing her teeth to click together rather than pierce through my hand-printed flesh. I knew that my kick wouldn't do much more than make the mare sore for a few days, but it was just satisfying to see the moment when her limbs grew shaky and she could no longer keep her balance. Sadly I didn't weigh enough to entirely knock the smaller mare off of her hooves and onto the ground where I could have easily continued to pummel her with dull hooves.
I leapt backwards as the mare's pale harks slammed back against her skull, remembering that the bird had some kind of fire magic in which her entire body could ignite in flames. Somewhat like the crazed gold and white bird, Aurelia, it was a shame to see that the two had such similar powers and for a moment I wondered if this one shared the crazy gene as well. I knew she was a member of the Edge, much like myself, but we had never really spoken to each other and it seemed like there wouldn't be much talking today either. The screams of the mare filled the air while my frame pushed backwards away from the now flame covered mare, she was stunning and horrifying all at the same time and I wished to know how her costume was as flame retardant as her own flesh. But that would be a question for another time because as the thought flashed through my mind the pale bird was pulling herself into the air, just enough that she seemed to be hovering.
I watched carefully as her body dipped and curved as she turned to face me, yellowed teeth bared and gnashing against each other as if to startle me into standing still while she flew at me. At first it seemed as if the creature was going to fly right into my head, but I danced to the side and turned, throwing my hind limbs into the air in hopes of finding purchase on the left side of her barrel. Once my limbs found their way to the ground once more I turned to face the mare while calling forth the flame magic that I held deep within my frame.
As I stood there a ball of flames appeared, spewing flames as it rotated in place, sucking the oxygen out of the area and turning the tall grass a brown color as the life was sucked out of each and every blade in the orb's radius. I didn't want to severely injure the pale bird, rather I wanted to make her stay on the ground and fight like a mare rather than use her ability to fly to her advantage.

Speech
Tag:: @[Parelia]
Words:: 504 . 800
Notes:: She is dressed as Rapunzel from Tangled! She has her mane and tail braided with flowers and a daisy chain around her neck.
:: [Magic : DarkxFire | Can create an intense orb of fire that pulls in oxygen from the surrounding area]
:: [ Restrictions | Severe oxygen deprecation within 1 m, lightheadedness and nausea within 5 m]
Attacks:: 2.2
Defense:: 0.1
Injuries:: None yet!

credits

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Grave Champ: Parelia] Where Have All the Good Men Gone? - by Cheveyo - 10-13-2014, 08:08 PM