the Rift

[JUDGED] [Grave Champ: Parelia] Where Have All the Good Men Gone?

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Satisfaction rippled through my multi-hued frame as I felt my hooves connect with the mare's body, even though it wasn't quite as catastrophic as planned there was still contact that would probably leave the pale mare bruised and sore for a few days. I turned, spinning my ball of red hot flames into existence as the bird hovered not far from where I stood, until she noticed the flames growing and her large wings were suddenly carrying her higher and out of reach of the possibility of me throwing the flames at her. A smirk tugged at the corners of my pale lips as I thought about how interesting it would be to see the oxygen leave her body as she came back closer to me when it was time for her to attempt attacks on me once again.
The smirk was quickly wiped away though when the feeling of something getting tangled in my thick, flower laced braid drew my attention away from the fantasy scenarios and back to reality. I shook my head in attempts to loosen whatever creature it was that was holding onto my braid, it's needle sharp talons sinking in closer and closer to my scalp before I dislocated it and strands of my blonde mane went with it. A stinging pain lasted for a few moments before fading away to a slight throb and mild annoyance that my braid was now messed up. I couldn't seem to keep anything nice. Orchid eyes rolled away from the falcon who had dropped in to pay a visit, my blonde strands still glittering in his talons as he flew away, to settle on the pale bird who was in motion once again.
At first her movements were beautiful, effortless, and dangerous but the closer she grew to the orb of flames and myself the more labored and slow her motions grew, each one bringing her closer and closer to oxygen deprivation. It didn't seem to stop her though, the pale one was a determined opponent, I would give her that, and a decent fighter considering the fact that she had missed twice she wasn't giving up. Just as I was preparing for the other mare's attack I felt the sharp talons once again, this time they found purchase on my sun kissed ear rather than in my braids. Curses flashed in my mind just as the glittering metal arrow the pale bird had been using as a prop was thrown forward, luckily the lack of oxygen seemed to work in my favor as the arrow wasn't thrown as harshly as I expected. Metal scraped down my chest, leaving a mild laceration before falling to the dry, dead grass where the fire orb had once been.
She wasn't quite finished yet, as the costumed mare moved along my left side, I could feel her teeth drag across my hip as if they were trying to find purchase to bite into. Quickly I moved forward, leaving her jaws empty, but her teeth had left their mark as I could feel a few hairs leaving their pores and a slight bruise beginning to form where the hairs once were. Cantering forwards a few steps away from the grass that had been destroyed, away from the mare and her vicious bond mate, and towards what I hoped would end up being victory. A smile tugged at the corners of my pale lips as I turned back around to face my competitor, my body dropped into a curtsy before my vocal chords began to shake and quiver. "Good fight, I hope to see you on the battle field again."

Speech
Tag:: @[Parelia]
Words:: 608 . 800
Notes:: She is dressed as Rapunzel from Tangled! She has her mane and tail braided with flowers and a daisy chain around her neck.
Attacks:: 2.2
Defense:: 1.1
Injuries:: In Penna's first attack he manages to get his talons tangled in Cheveyo's mane, when he flies away these strands are pulled with him causing a mild discomfort (we all know what it feels like to have hair pulled out). Second attack; Penna misses her eyes but succeeds in catching, and cutting her right ear it automatically starts bleeding at a moderate level as even surface cuts on your ears or head will bleed heavier than other locations. The arrow that Parelia tried to stab Cheveyo with misses it's mark of digging into her chest, rather it falls short, still hitting her chest but all it does is scratch her. Pare's teeth drag along her left hip, no laceration is made, but a few hairs have been pulled up and there will be bruising.

credits

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Grave Champ: Parelia] Where Have All the Good Men Gone? - by Cheveyo - 10-16-2014, 08:05 AM