the Rift

[OPEN] As dark as day, as cold as fire.

Vale Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
VALE

The edges of the basin were silent and empty as he prowled the black and white landscape. The cold air frosting his breath on the exhale, little white puffs curling from his dark lips before disappearing into the backdrop. The glossy ink of his flesh stark against the white snow, the only colour dripped from his eyes like sweet sticky honey. The cold had never bothered him; he preferred the empty silence of nights like these. Wrapping it around him like a cloak, a black wolf fading in and out of the trees no more than a ghost. His passing only showed by the hoof-prints he left in the snow, forgotten by morning.

Vale had taken to the night, restless and bored. The Basin was still a newborn to him, still much to explore and so many he had yet the pleasure (or annoyance) to meet. His golden guide, the one who had brought him here originally had mentioned something of residence, set back into the mountain side. The dark mouths of caves littered the mountain side, inviting those in from the frozen air, the wolf didn't care much for the use of shelter but more so he wanted a place to keep an eye on things, somewhere high and dark where he could watch the goings on of others, looking for trouble or chaos to involve himself in for his own twisted amusement.

The current of air changed, the silence broken by another and the wind brought a voice to his ears.

"Be quiet! He'll find me"

He sought after the owner of the troubled voice, curious as to who would wander the night along with him. Golden eyes flashed in the dark coming to rest on a mare at the mouth of a cave, black inked and pale headed she stood tall, higher than himself.

“I hope you don’t mean me” he spoke with a lazy grin, coming up to stand at the mouth of the cave and making a show to peer in. “I wonder if anyone’s home…” almost to himself.

“Vale” he supplies with a dip of his jagged crown, offering it as a title. “And you, lovely lady might be…? Is there a reason for your late night stroll? The cold usually deters most others”

"Talking"
OOC::Hope you don't mind Vale jumping in, he's new himself but will try to help in his own silly way xD
Tag:: @[Naira]

Table Credit From the lovely Sevin

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Naira - 10-12-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Vale - 10-12-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Panzram - 10-12-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Naira - 10-13-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Vale - 10-13-2014, 07:10 AM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Panzram - 10-13-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Naira - 10-14-2014, 12:21 AM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Vale - 10-18-2014, 10:04 PM