the Rift

[OPEN] As dark as day, as cold as fire.

Vale Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
VALE

The black had looked back to find the two-toned girl had widen the gap between them, frosty air blew through the space making the finer hairs of his inky flesh stand to attention. Did he smell? Or was he more intimidating than he thought? Well the splinted and hollow bone of his horn did make some cringe, or maybe it was just his dashing good looks that made her take a step back, who knew, Vale would stick with the latter. The sounds of her voice flows childishly from her lips but something in undercurrents of her tone were off, a tinge of madness clung to the edges like a toxin. He wonders if it drips from her soul and seeps from the cracks like his, a slow poison taking over his soul.

So somebody was home after all. The devil had appeared, or so he said.

“Well you certainly would fit the description” Sarcasm dripped steadily from his lips as easily as the breath flowed from his lungs, looking from the girl to the occupant of the cave he had previously stuck his nose in. “But then who wouldn’t? I certainly would take it as a compliment. Being the devil is more fun” Another lazy grin to match the gleam in his honey eyes.

Ah but the devil has manners and secrets to share! Vale watched closely as the other stallion dipped his fiery crown to the snow, melting it away to reveal the hidden life beneath without any trace of effort.

“Handy, I’m impressed the nest time I need to feed my rabbits I shall have to remember this little trick” Vale smirked bowing theatrically in a show of homage “Do you have a name Devil…?” He asked the retreating back of the dark blanketed stallion. Vale chuckled at the unimpressed look of Naira’s face but surprised to find she started forth into the cave anyway taking up the open invitation and calling him with her like some obedient puppy. His eyes flashed gold and hard and he had to fight down the urge to laugh, deciding to follow her inside.

“If you say so, little one” He would play along, for now.

"Talking"
OOC:: Yes tagging please would be great :) Oh cool power! I didn't realise we had that xD
Tag:: @[Naira]

Table Credit From the lovely Sevin

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Naira - 10-12-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Vale - 10-12-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Panzram - 10-12-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Naira - 10-13-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Vale - 10-13-2014, 07:10 AM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Panzram - 10-13-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Naira - 10-14-2014, 12:21 AM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Vale - 10-18-2014, 10:04 PM