the Rift

[OPEN] Winter Wonderland

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Bucephalus nodded to himself as she began to graze, then smiled when he saw the eagerness in her gaze. He couldn't help a faint laugh when she pleaded, but it wasn't out of cruelty but amusement at her excitement. "I will, i will!" He said, moving away a little and pawing at the ground once more, digging up a large patch this time, gesturing for her to eat as well. "I won't lie to you; you will never be able to fully know how it feels to fly without feeling your own wings caress the winds. But.. i can give you a glimpse of what it's like." He offered, before dropping his head to graze, leaving plenty for her.

He pondered their conversation as he ate. She mentioned that her sister could fly, and idly wondered why she couldn't if her sister and she were of the same blood. "So, Adelis... tell me a little more about yourself. Were you born here in Helovia?" He asked, scraping at the ground again, having subtly left quite a bit of graze for her. He was healthy, she wasn't, and the act was almost instinctive. Once more his thoughts strayed to her, and he lifted his head with a grin. "I'll cut you a deal. Tell me what it's like to have horns, and i'll tell you what it's like to have wings." He said, ears pricked towards her, head tilted so he could watch her and the ground beneath his digging hoof, checking for more graze for them both.

He continued to crop at some of the grass he uncovered, gaze focusing on Adelis, his curious gaze going to her antlers, then the jewel and chain there. "Also, what's the gem for?" He asked, lifting his head fully from the ground and moving aside, leaving her to graze as he turned in a circle in the snow, removing the cold slush before he folded his legs and sank down, wings clamped against his body for warmth. It was then that(He felt incredibly stupid) he noticed she was shivering. He frowned faintly, then hesitantly lifted his left wing up. "If you're cold... i promise to be a perfect gentleman." He said with faint amusement, offering her the warmth of his side and wing.
@[Adelis]

Bucephalus
Art done by me
Table by Tamme<3

Feel free to tag Buce in any posts; permission is given for force against him provided it doesn't kill or permanently maim him(ask about the latter)

Messages In This Thread
Winter Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 10-12-2014, 08:11 PM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Adelis - 10-13-2014, 12:31 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 10-13-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Adelis - 10-13-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 10-13-2014, 02:09 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Adelis - 10-13-2014, 02:51 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 10-13-2014, 11:22 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Adelis - 10-13-2014, 12:59 PM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 10-13-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Adelis - 10-16-2014, 02:42 PM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 10-16-2014, 03:48 PM