the Rift

[OPEN] !! Leave the Night On

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

They wandered, because he did not want to be seen. In and out of the trees, avoiding all who he knew and the newcomers alike. Alanna whined at his side. Not healthy to be like this. Need family. He looked at her and glared. No. Those I love are safer without me. Haven't you noticed? Everyone around me dies or leaves. It's best this way. She huffed softly, but continued on. That is, until she caught scent of one she knew was dear to his heart. Like a flash she was off, darting in and out of the trees. Alanna come back here! He yelled through thier bond. The hellhound does not listen. She runs on, forcing the draft knight to move. He thunders along after her, not able to move in and out of the trees like she does.

It is Alanna who arrives first, announcing her arrive with several short barks. She wags her tail, looking up at Res with her tounge flopping out of her mouth. Few minutes later, Aaron arrived. He slows down as he realizes where Alanna is, snorting with frustration. He steps into sight, breathing softly. "Res, good to see you again..." His forelock fell over his eyes, which were a dark brown today. Alanna looked to her bonded then to Res and to the strange stallion. She had seen him at first, but since he smelled of the Edge she thought nothing of him.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

Aaron
A Shepherd I Shall Be, For Thee, My Lord, For Thee
Power Hath Descended Forth From Thy Hand
That My Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Command
So I Shall Flow A river Forth To Thee
And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
x - x

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
!! Leave the Night On - by Resplendence - 10-12-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: !! Leave the Night On - by Daemyn - 10-14-2014, 03:59 AM
RE: !! Leave the Night On - by Aaron - 10-19-2014, 07:51 PM
RE: !! Leave the Night On - by Resplendence - 10-20-2014, 07:47 PM