the Rift

[OPEN] I played soldier, you played king

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
The Sun amulet hangs around my neck on a thin gold chain, glowing with the power of the magic it holds. I have accomplished all but one goal of my quest: to spy on an enemy. I don't consider myself to have many enemies. Parelia? Maybe. I don't think she is an enemy but I don't like her much either. Windwalker? Not necessarily and I haven't seen him in ages. Hotaru - the sleuth from the Basin? Yes, but after my failed attempt to steal her I was warned to leave her be and let Gaucho take command of that situation.

Any Basiner would probably fall into the category of enemy. The Throat seems to be slowly drawing away from the other herds. My hooves step quietly through the snow as I keep my red eyes peeled for anyone to spy on. Two souls are making a commotion, and I freeze, turning my head in their direction. Young'uns. I am not familiar with either of them, a girl and a boy. I try to stay behind the cover of sparse growth. It's difficult but not impossible. They are focused entirely on the rotunda - the great structure that had appeared after the darkness. They wonder how it came to be. I watch them and listen for any interesting tidbits. At first there's not much, but soon the two become more fired up and I watch with an amused smile on my face. I find out who they are with one simple sentence from the young boy. Horned, cerulean eyes and dark with a strange skull marking on his shoulder. He cries out to the lady, labeling himself as Erebos and the lady as Asch. A strange name for a lady, I think. Erebos challenges Asch, and she accepts his challenge.

I think that there is a lot more bravado and ignorance here than the situation warrants, but what do I know? They are mere children, but they dance and prance, declaring war on each other for their kingdoms. What kingdoms? What on earth are they in charge of? I bite my tongue, careful to not reveal my position in the trees. I am here to watch, not interact or intervene. I wonder if they will fight....

Walking "Talking"

Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
I played soldier, you played king - by Erebos - 10-13-2014, 03:52 PM
RE: I played soldier, you played king - by Asch - 11-02-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: I played soldier, you played king - by Erebos - 11-11-2014, 04:04 PM
RE: I played soldier, you played king - by Asch - 11-16-2014, 12:33 AM
RE: I played soldier, you played king - by Erebos - 11-27-2014, 01:41 PM
RE: I played soldier, you played king - by Asch - 12-07-2014, 09:41 PM
RE: I played soldier, you played king - by Satanic Silk - 12-14-2014, 07:40 PM
RE: I played soldier, you played king - by Erebos - 12-20-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: I played soldier, you played king - by Asch - 12-29-2014, 12:37 AM
RE: I played soldier, you played king - by Erebos - 01-01-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: I played soldier, you played king - by Asch - 01-11-2015, 01:24 AM