the Rift

[OPEN] I played soldier, you played king

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE

I'm surprised at the two children. I expected very little, only to see two foals frolicking in the Rotunda's embrace. But these two children seem to be friends exploring, well, not what you might usually think of a boy and girl exploring. I watch closely, and am surprised to see a ball of fire seeming to come from the boy, suddenly and clearly without planning. The girl shies away but stays, apparently not wanting to leave her friend. When all has quieted - the girl burnt but not too badly - she (Asch was it?) asks him if he's okay. What a silly question, he could be asking HER if she's okay. My protective nature of foals rises inside me, and I want to step out and nurture the both of them. (And scold Erebos for hurting his friend.) But no, I must stay in the shadows and keep my cover. So Erebos has fire magic of some sort. And... this lady Asch claims she has magic too, and that her discovery of it was just as sudden and unpredictable. She can boil blood. I file this information away in my mind, thinking that it may be someday important, should these two ever come into conflict with the Throat. This is a good bit of information, and I shall go to report it to Gaucho as soon as I am allowed a chance.

I wonder if the Gods will be interested in my information that I've collected. If I return to the God of the Spark, will he want to know what I've found out? Will he use it to his own gain? Do I care? No, not really. I shall report this information to Gaucho, then go to see the God of the Spark, and I hope that perhaps he will grant me what I seek now that I've completed these tasks.

"talk"

image credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
I played soldier, you played king - by Erebos - 10-13-2014, 03:52 PM
RE: I played soldier, you played king - by Asch - 11-02-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: I played soldier, you played king - by Erebos - 11-11-2014, 04:04 PM
RE: I played soldier, you played king - by Asch - 11-16-2014, 12:33 AM
RE: I played soldier, you played king - by Erebos - 11-27-2014, 01:41 PM
RE: I played soldier, you played king - by Asch - 12-07-2014, 09:41 PM
RE: I played soldier, you played king - by Erebos - 12-20-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: I played soldier, you played king - by Asch - 12-29-2014, 12:37 AM
RE: I played soldier, you played king - by Satanic Silk - 01-01-2015, 03:20 PM
RE: I played soldier, you played king - by Erebos - 01-01-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: I played soldier, you played king - by Asch - 01-11-2015, 01:24 AM