the Rift

Is It Worth The Journey

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
The hardest part of all of this is that I knew my way back home, I knew that it was as easy as turning around. All I would have to do is turn around, follow my own hoof prints until I could find the familiar comforts that I so missed. But I couldn't bring myself to even look over my shoulder, I didn't want to return. I wanted to escape the memories, run from my troubles and begin anew. Yet I was haunted with every step, visions and voices mocking me, telling me that they had won. Indeed, I had let them get the better of me. And because of this, I found myself here...

In a new land that I didn't recognize, full of new potential for good or bad. The possibilities were endless for me now, so long as I tried to walk along the best path for me. I could only hope that the Gods would grant me a fresh start. Deep red orbs scanned my surroundings, eying the winter wonderland that I had found myself in. The cold and silence embraced me as snow clung to my ebony coat, hiding the marking that laced my back. Perhaps this would give me my advantage with any strangers. It would prevent any of them from judging me based off of my markings, prevent any superstitions.

My auds flicked back into my thick mane, stopping for a moment to think as I looked back at the tracks behind me. Hooveprints and trails from my mane and tail dragging in the snow tattled on where I had been, but the more I walked, the more snow covered older tracks. The more of my history became covered. Who was to say that anyone here would view my markings as ominous? There was no reason for such a rumor to start. There was no reason for me to hide who I was. And with that thought, I gave a hearty shake to remove the snow that had built up along my spine to fully show off the beautiful design of a silken web.

The smallest of soft smiles graced my lips as I continued on my way once more.

OOC: Open to any!
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
Is It Worth The Journey - by Morrigan - 10-13-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Is It Worth The Journey - by Bucephalus - 10-13-2014, 05:32 PM
RE: Is It Worth The Journey - by Elsa - 10-13-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: Is It Worth The Journey - by Morrigan - 10-13-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: Is It Worth The Journey - by Elsa - 10-17-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Is It Worth The Journey - by Bucephalus - 10-23-2014, 12:58 PM
RE: Is It Worth The Journey - by Morrigan - 10-24-2014, 12:06 PM
RE: Is It Worth The Journey - by Elsa - 10-27-2014, 09:18 AM
RE: Is It Worth The Journey - by Bucephalus - 10-30-2014, 12:16 PM
RE: Is It Worth The Journey - by Morrigan - 11-03-2014, 03:31 PM