the Rift

Is It Worth The Journey

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
What was this? Neither of them seemed upset at all at my inner turmoil, nor showed any signal that they would hold resentment should I pick the other herd. I felt my heart jump a little with excitement, a reassured smile gracing my lips as I listened to them both speak words of comfort. Why, I felt as though I could soar with them with the hope that was beginning to swell within my chest. They were right, I could always change my mind later. Perhaps it was not so hard to leave herds here compared to before? ”Thank you, both of you. Both herds sound lovely, but…I’ve never been to a desert before, I should think I would like to see that. If you don’t mind walking, I will follow you, Bucephalus.” I took a tentative step forward, wishing for just a moment that I had wings such as theirs to speed up our travel. I felt guilty for grounding him, but I was sure he would have expected as much for asking a wingless mare to follow him.

Before leaving, I turned my head towards the wintery vixen. ”Thank you for your help, Elsa. I’d like to see you again, if that’s alright?” Perhaps Elsa could become a friend? She certainly showed more kindness to me than I had seen in a long time, Bucephalus too of course. I had a hard time trying to decide between the two, and I didn’t want anyone to feel upset at my choice. Just because I chose one herd didn’t mean I couldn’t have friendships with those in other herds, right? Slowly, I reached my muzzle out to her in a friendly gesture. She didn’t have to reciprocate, but with a burst of courage I felt it was necessary in one of the first steps of solidifying my new life and new relationships. Once we had finished talking, I turned to the stallion and waited for him to lead the way.

OOC: Short, crummy post. This will be her last one for this thread, really hoping that these two can get her character developing! I don’t want her shy forever, that’s what Jahzara’s for, lol.
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
Is It Worth The Journey - by Morrigan - 10-13-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Is It Worth The Journey - by Bucephalus - 10-13-2014, 05:32 PM
RE: Is It Worth The Journey - by Elsa - 10-13-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: Is It Worth The Journey - by Morrigan - 10-13-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: Is It Worth The Journey - by Elsa - 10-17-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Is It Worth The Journey - by Bucephalus - 10-23-2014, 12:58 PM
RE: Is It Worth The Journey - by Morrigan - 10-24-2014, 12:06 PM
RE: Is It Worth The Journey - by Elsa - 10-27-2014, 09:18 AM
RE: Is It Worth The Journey - by Bucephalus - 10-30-2014, 12:16 PM
RE: Is It Worth The Journey - by Morrigan - 11-03-2014, 03:31 PM