the Rift

For Home and Hearth...

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
This woman was simple, as were her answers. She pondered them, Hearth was the first in a long time to admit they were just here, and not lost. Every seemed lost, but she was certainly found. Elsa tilted her head and smiled in what would almost be considered pride. That was an educated answer, to say the least. However, her pride was soon disrupted by the oddly familiar, blue pegasus who had no name.

Then, it all began again. She began, seemingly normal before wanting to jump under the loins of another man. Elsa just sighed, looking to the other mare to gauge her reaction before she would make a response. However, as she finished, Elsa couldn't help herself but respond. It wasn't in her nature to be so passive to someone who just whispers sweet love into the ears of these men and women. Hopefully, she would be at least a slight bit smarter than the rest of them. If not, well, maybe then she shouldn't be in the Falls. Helovia wasn't a land of butt-grinding love. Helovia was a rough place, and that left little time for fooling around, especially with the span of events that were occurring. Frogs had been falling through the air, and reports of killer worms were also permeating the seemingly "safe" environment. "I am not lost in the ways of "place" anyways. I am very certain of where I am." She paused, thinking for another moment. "I am lost in many ways though. I've lost my family, friends, and some could say my sanity, but i'm slowly finding it." She admitted with a shrug, completely ignoring anything the blue mare said. I mean, how was Elsa supposed to reply to the "You're hot" statement. I mean, seriously. How low could you get? Ampere was quickly falling onto Elsa's hit-list, just because of how immature she was. It was sick. "Are we all going to remain strangers or will I be able to be graced with your name?" The question was directed at the new mare more than it was Blue. Elsa was hoping that at least, if she lost another the the whims of love, she would know a name.

[omg. I want elsa to love ampere but I can't D; -flails-]
"Talking"
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
For Home and Hearth... - by Hearth - 10-14-2014, 12:07 AM
RE: For Home and Hearth... - by Elsa - 10-14-2014, 07:47 AM
RE: For Home and Hearth... - by Hearth - 10-15-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: For Home and Hearth... - by Ampere - 10-15-2014, 11:53 PM
RE: For Home and Hearth... - by Elsa - 10-16-2014, 08:09 AM
RE: For Home and Hearth... - by Hearth - 10-18-2014, 01:03 PM
RE: For Home and Hearth... - by Ampere - 10-18-2014, 04:51 PM
RE: For Home and Hearth... - by Elsa - 10-20-2014, 07:08 PM
RE: For Home and Hearth... - by Hearth - 12-22-2014, 01:18 AM