the Rift

For Home and Hearth...

Hearth Posts: 22
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 8 (FF) HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Locks
Hearth

Before my question could be answered a voice that belongs to neither of use interjects and my attention is drawn to another stranger. Someone else is here? A smile tinges at my cheeks as my eyes lay on the blue mares wings, pleasantly surprised at the arrival of yet another of my kind. There was a temptation to reminisce on old memories...but I remind myself that that was all they are and the feeling passes. They weren't relevant anyway. They never wound be. Still munching on pine nettles I glance over at the blue mare, a brief puzzlement displayed on my face. Her words are confusing to me in their context and I wonder how exactly Elsa was "losing". Were they in the middle of a game? I don't ponder long however, for whether that is answered or not, I care not either way. My thirst and hunger matters more to me then whatever pastime they've employed. As far as I'm concerned I'm not involved.

The small dark blue one had different ideas.

Her eyes, fueled with a competitive fire, land on me and another tether of words spew from her maw and I suddenly learn the name of this land. Helovia. I try the name out in my head and find that it has a certain rhythm to it that I like, finding the word easily glides. It also invoked a sense of mystery...but I digress. As for the other facts...

Full of horses? I didn't doubt that. Lost? Depends on your point of view. Losing? On that I can agree, with you being the point of the spear dear blue, marring my good mood. Something was provoking the fire in me. It was only a slight fray but I notice it all the same. Perhaps my travels have worn me worse then I thought. Weariness, thirst, and hunger were working their savage ways on me but I remain civil, for that is what I am. Still, I am unused to attention, so you could say that I am shy, even though I am not fearful. It would take so much more then this to make me so.

But the Blue is a new force altogether. She is...arbitrary. I'm not sure what to make of her comment, this " hot as fuck" phrase, but at best I surmise it was a compliment to my mortal appearance. It is not the first I've received in my life and take it in good stride, returning it with a somber nod of my head in thanks. Her next question turned the tide of subject just as quickly.

" All things fight." I say in my steady manner," Fur with cold, trees with the wind... and I...when I must." It was truth and I said the last more carefully as I'm left to wonder what the blues intentions were. Not that I tensed or felt threatened...just wondered. Elsa's voice breaks through my thoughts however, dragging my attention back to her. The pale Pegasus does not seemed pleased with the arrival of the blue one, that is easy enough to tell. I listened as only I could and felt a tinge of connection with her story. Hers, however, was of an incomplete recovery. She had woods to travel. I did not. I was already healed, my feelings for what was long dulled, soothed by the stream of time and buried in my acceptance. The past was all it was to me - the past. I hoped Elsa would find what I have found soon.

" I am called Hearth." I say before turning my gaze to the small blue. " What of you?"

"blahblahblah." Speaking
"blahblahblah." Thoughts
@[Elsa]
For flame, for heart
Image Credit
  • Permission granted to harm Hearth and use magic against her, but withhold from dismemberment and death.

• Also, please tag Hearth in Threads!

Messages In This Thread
For Home and Hearth... - by Hearth - 10-14-2014, 12:07 AM
RE: For Home and Hearth... - by Elsa - 10-14-2014, 07:47 AM
RE: For Home and Hearth... - by Hearth - 10-15-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: For Home and Hearth... - by Ampere - 10-15-2014, 11:53 PM
RE: For Home and Hearth... - by Elsa - 10-16-2014, 08:09 AM
RE: For Home and Hearth... - by Hearth - 10-18-2014, 01:03 PM
RE: For Home and Hearth... - by Ampere - 10-18-2014, 04:51 PM
RE: For Home and Hearth... - by Elsa - 10-20-2014, 07:08 PM
RE: For Home and Hearth... - by Hearth - 12-22-2014, 01:18 AM