the Rift

Someone is Watching Me{open}

Melody Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The mare's small figure slowly made her way across the damp ground. The dew was still perched upon the grass. Melody bent her head down to get a little nibble of grass. When the blade of grass met Mel's muzzle she snorted. The little blades of grass tickled her soft, black muzzle. The taste of the sweet grass was relaxing. Being alone always worried Mel. She felt lonely, but she mostly felt like a target for anything evil.

Mel decided she had enough grass to hold her for awhile, and the dew on the grass had kept her mouth moist. The dew wasn't enough but she could wait for a another watersouce. As Melody plodded along with her tiny hooves, she barely made any noise at all.

All of the sudden Melody got a wierd feeling. She felt like something was watching her. She came to a stop, and began frantically darting her sparkling eyes around. She could see nothing, so she continued plodding along once more.

Melody began to wonder where she was. She didn't really care though. She liked it here. Mel kept thinking she was hearing things. She ignored it for awhile, but the noise began to get louder, nearer. She was sure someone was following her. Mel froze where she was and scanned the area. With ears pricked she whipped aroud to find that nothing was there. Although she was positive something was somewhere near here.

Messages In This Thread
Someone is Watching Me{open} - by Melody - 09-01-2012, 11:17 PM
RE: Someone is Watching Me{open} - by Faelene - 09-02-2012, 01:14 AM
RE: Someone is Watching Me{open} - by Melody - 09-02-2012, 07:44 AM
RE: Someone is Watching Me{open} - by Faelene - 09-02-2012, 06:29 PM