the Rift

Someone is Watching Me{open}

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

The red maned was not openly hostile to the equine, but no she could not hide her displeasure. "You've traveled quite far for one not knowing where you are or where you are going," She stated, while her tail gave swished behind her. It puzzled her how she had made it clear to the Edge of all things, finding no one along the way. The mare's thick legs slipped through the foliage, pulling her closer to Melody. At the same time her ears had perked forward, drawn to the lost as she spoke. Upon her muzzle her lips would twitch into a twisted smile, amused by her mention of not being a threat. Maybe, she wasn't, but Faelene had seen the damage her race had done first hand. "You will find no home here," she replied coolly. Dark eyes moving from the top of her head to the tip of her hooves. It would be better if she left now, instead of later. She had yet to know if members of the World's Edge were openly racist like Tillas and would charge this mare on sight or if they hid it more carefully. She had assumptions to some it would not matter. "If I I were I would head east, or south to your kind." She said, she would not blink when she met the mare's eyes, she would stare hoping she would heed her warning.

Messages In This Thread
Someone is Watching Me{open} - by Melody - 09-01-2012, 11:17 PM
RE: Someone is Watching Me{open} - by Faelene - 09-02-2012, 01:14 AM
RE: Someone is Watching Me{open} - by Melody - 09-02-2012, 07:44 AM
RE: Someone is Watching Me{open} - by Faelene - 09-02-2012, 06:29 PM