the Rift

[PRIVATE] Unchanged (Bell)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
My feet carefully maneuvered a path through the grimy bodies of toads; footsteps left a trail of gold in the wake of nature’s violent choice of destruction. Their little bodies were unrecognizable, a forelimb here and there. There were many hindfeet still twitching pitifully upon the surface as the final nerves died off – and every so often a haunting, desperate croak would rise from one of their gunky puddles. Fina stared at them, silent and somber. In earlier years she might have flew down gleefully, consumed them without hesitation as a mindless predator so did her prey. But she had felt the darkness and sickness in this act, and even her gut was sickened by these sights.

Bellona. “Walk with me a little, Sleuth,”gaze drifted toward the vibrant girl, motioning with the slight curve of neck for her presence away from the gathering. She’d been working hard of late, such effort hadn’t gone unnoticed (at least not by me.) I sought to issue a reward for her efforts, yield a little fruit for the strain. When we were out of direct earshot I paused, “Ye has done good work. I say thank ye for it and would offer my talents for personal use should ye desire such.” Fina was watching the little creature which stood close by – I knew not its species and didn’t feel obliged to ask in this moment. Crown lowered to unsoiled dirt, gently I coaxed a sliver of metal from the core and summoned it to the surface. It was no bigger than a pecan shell. “I have the ability to craft all forms of metal into objects of worth. Iron is among them.” The little ball of iron spun into various shapes. I lifted my head and tried to meet her gaze, “If such talents are useful to ye.”

OCC: Set after the meeting.

MIDAS

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Unchanged (Bell) - by Midas - 10-14-2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Unchanged (Bell) - by Bellona - 10-14-2014, 11:46 PM
RE: Unchanged (Bell) - by Midas - 10-17-2014, 12:36 PM