the Rift

[PRIVATE] Unchanged (Bell)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
No position of merit was won or kept without some manner of power or a show of it. Raised by a soldier I was taught to respect a code of strength. It was only natural that the wisest and strongest of our numbers should be leaders, mentors. Should Bellonas best me one eve in a fair contest then her challenge would be honorable in my eyes. The Sleuth would’ve proven her talents to be greater than mine and thus revealed necessary worth to carry our family on. Only a fool would stand against someone who was worthy.

While she replied, I set myself to the task of summoning more iron from the core of earth. Trace amounts of silver followed shortly after; silver mixed with iron would give help give luster to the dull grey. Those two elements spun apart, seeming to melt from rock into living liquid. They turned fluid like in appearance. Ebony corners curled into a small but knowing smile, a weapon was her choice. Murmuring softly I replied plainly, “Aye.”

Iron spun round and round, catching the sunlight and shimmering with rough beauty. I took threads from the silver and began to weave, the silvery tendrils pulled like yarn being tugged apart. Soon both elements had been mixed together. Once they’d combined I carefully pulled a section from the main portion and maneuvered it slowly to Bellona’s rear. “Be still while I measure ye,” I cautioned, glancing up to ensure she understood and wouldn’t balk. The metal approached her hindfoot cautiously. It would fell warm against flesh, like a heartbeat. Gentle as blades of soft grass the mix encircled and took quick measurement. Two bracelet circles were formed.

Next to create spikes...

The remainder iron and silver curved. As a molder would his clay, so did I begin to shape a point. They took on the likeness of a talon. The tips were crude at first, dull and lacking a sharp appearance; but after a few moments of refinement they took on a shiny edge that was much more deadly than any ivory claw. All that remained was to couple both spikes to the bracelets. I smelted them together, the bottom portion slide into metal. Gaze narrowed with concentration, gently I coxed a section of my craft to give way – a small but handy clasp formed on either side. I buckled the opposite end and tested their motion for easement or fault.

OOC: Did you want a set for her front feet as well? (You just mentioned hind feet in the post ^^;)

MIDAS

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Unchanged (Bell) - by Midas - 10-14-2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Unchanged (Bell) - by Bellona - 10-14-2014, 11:46 PM
RE: Unchanged (Bell) - by Midas - 10-17-2014, 12:36 PM