the Rift

[OPEN] Heal our land
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
I came looking for clues – for explanations to the strange occurrences we’d been experiencing lately. Living predator moss, flesh eating worms and suicidal toads falling from heaven. The events seemed random, but nothing in this world was ever random; everything had a reason, a purpose. Even if those facts were hidden from our view.

So. I returned to the place we’d taken shelter in during a time of sickness and despair. The entrance is familiar, arching high enough to travel beneath, leading down to a steep lava stone pathway which eventually cut off to a main room. A large cavern extended far past into the shadows and high enough to attempt flight. I stepped beyond the lip, Fina remained perched outside on a slopping slab of granite. She’d thrived in that cavern only out of necessity and thus had no desire to return to a depth below ground level. My gaze drew wide, drawing in the faint glow to speed acceptance of dim light.

Beyond the main cavern and down winding paths were many other rooms. I followed a quiet, familiar trail and came to a pool of water surging from a simply decorated fountain. Healing had taken place in these blessed waters. I paused to study the figures and markings upon yon walls before taking my leave. Nothing felt or seemed out of place. Exploration continued but sadly the results were silent and still. This place had already served its purpose and now seemed empty of life from above.

MIDAS

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Heal our land - by Midas - 10-14-2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Heal our land - by Hototo - 10-15-2014, 10:38 AM
RE: Heal our land - by Midas - 10-17-2014, 01:01 PM
RE: Heal our land - by Hototo - 10-17-2014, 02:19 PM
RE: Heal our land - by Midas - 10-21-2014, 02:14 PM