the Rift

[OPEN] Heal our land
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
His breath is warm on my cheek, I sigh, lingering there for a moment and listening. It was expected that I’d be treated to some story or explanation, imagine my disappointment and surprise when Hototo replied with neither. Warmed smile began to fade, obviously troubled by his response my gaze drifted up and muzzle slipped away so we could regard each other plainly. Ashy lips moved to offer a soft but concerned question, “Has ye lost memory of travels?”
I wasn’t the earthsingers sire by blood say true. But that didn’t sully the fact that I still loved him as a father would love his child. These two eyes had seen him grow from a shy suckling babe to a powerful stallion that was in every aspect as kind spirited as his true mythical father.

We’d built precious memories of sunsets and sunrises beside the ocean, playing away those summer days that never seemed to end. I would often dream of that warm sun glowing across my back, children laughing and the sound of waves rushing up the surf. We’d glided down the rolling hills of Thistle Meadow. Cera and Hototo had learned to fly together, their bright smiles and laughing eyes are forever burned into my mind.

It had all ended abruptly. Our family was broken and that the shards still pricked my heart throughout daily activities.

He’d always been more of a wandering soul, often traveling without the company of dame at heel. Ktulu had expressed worry from time to time, but otherwise seemed unconcerned by Hototo’s frequent trips away from home. “What does thee remember?”

MIDAS

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Heal our land - by Midas - 10-14-2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Heal our land - by Hototo - 10-15-2014, 10:38 AM
RE: Heal our land - by Midas - 10-17-2014, 01:01 PM
RE: Heal our land - by Hototo - 10-17-2014, 02:19 PM
RE: Heal our land - by Midas - 10-21-2014, 02:14 PM