the Rift

I'm not good at whispering [Solstice, Kimber?]

Ricochet the Incendiary Posts: 133
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 hands :: 5 years Buff: BULK
Blu

Slow, plodding steps led the young stallion away from the meeting, away from the conversation, away from Paladin. No matter how far he walked though, he couldn't escape the bitter taste in his mouth or the burn in his gut as rage nestled there.

"I've never been so excited for morning," he muttered, mostly to himself, as he walked lazily beside Kimber. They were searching for Jackal, but his eyes were mainly downcast, heavy with brooding thoughts. He was weary, more than he cared to admit, after just having come back from Isilme. His heart ached with so much new, terrible knowledge and he would enjoy just to stop here, eat dinner and then sleep. But he couldn't, because he was thinking about how stupid Paladin was and how inconsiderate Smoke was and how unjust Soleil was. He was thinking about Kimber and Jackal and Aerwen and even that kid Aaron. And then he was thinking of Solstice and -

"-Wait!" He froze, tail swaying against his round haunches as he threw his neck around and glanced back over his shoulders. "Solstice," he explained simply to his sibling, remembering then that the mare had wanted a word with him. This just happened to be a word he thought he might enjoy hearing for once today.

Messages In This Thread
I'm not good at whispering [Solstice, Kimber?] - by Ricochet - 09-02-2012, 01:27 AM