the Rift

I'm not good at whispering [Solstice, Kimber?]

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily

Solstice & Aaron
No bond is ever stronger, than that of a Mother and Child

As it so happened, Solstice and Aaron were also taking thier leave of the meeting. Solstice was fumming, the anger could be seen in her movements. Sure she had said she would stay as a warrior, but only because the basic herd members were still around.... Her issue wasn't really with Paladin... In a sense. It was with the fact that the slut Soleil, the mare that had broken her twin brother's heart as a child was now a lead. She rose to power... Only because Paladin saw it fit to have her there. It was the familer voice of Ricochet shouting 'wait' that pulled her from her thoughts. A glance to Aaron her he merely nodded before speaking "I'll be at the Endless Blue if you need me..." and taking off to think. Solstice moved forward almost as if she had been called catching up to the brother and sister pair. She settled in next to the stallion "Ricochet" she spoke softly at first. "I know in the past we've had different veiws, but it seems in one respect we think very much alike..." Hazel eyes looked to the teal eyes of the buckskin, "But i think we both agree she does not belong in the position of power her 'lover' has so graciously given her" Here she stopped, waiting to see what the buckskin would say.

"Aaron speaks"
"Solstice speaks"

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm not good at whispering [Solstice, Kimber?] - by Solstice - 09-04-2012, 01:44 PM