the Rift

I'm not good at whispering [Solstice, Kimber?]

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily
The fem listened as the buckskin spoke. He did speak Soleil's name unlike her. Not that Solstice was afraid to speak the name, just that she would rather not. The longer she was around Soleil, the more she was jealous of her and angry at all the pale mare was handed. A mate who was strong and survived the shades, a family, and most of all..... her parents. Her hate was from watching the girl break her twin brother's heart, first with Terrador.... now Paladin. At least he isn't here to see this. Solstice to took up a relaxed position, her left hind cocked slightly. The dual painted lady smiled at he spoke of Paladin thinking with the wrong head "When it comes to Soleil, Paladin is not the first to think with the wrong head, I wonder if he will be the last."

She listened carefully. Yes Indy had said Soleil was injured in the fight with the God of the Sun. Yet he acted like she had been the only one to fight with him as he attacked thier home "She was just the unlucky one to get burned... Then again she doesn't seem to be the warrior type." She paused for a moment thinking "If you indeed follow through and challenge her, you have my support. As for the dun, he kicks you he will face another challenge soon enough." After all, Rico had spoken the truth and the dun was just to stupid to see it. Or had the whore not told of the family she left behind in the Oasis? This could be an interesting twist if she had not.... Rico spoke of the herd divided. They truely were. "As for my son and I, you have our backing as long as the herd remains equal for all. I do not want to see our new home fall to the same fate our birth place did." It was the first time she had spoke of such. As she and Aaron had run from Isilme, she had let go of her racist ways. To much death was caused by such ways and she just would not stand by and allow it to happen here as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm not good at whispering [Solstice, Kimber?] - by Solstice - 09-05-2012, 02:40 PM