the Rift

I'm not good at whispering [Solstice, Kimber?]

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily
She sighed, reading his body language. She had a feeling he would not go for it, but at least it gave her a chance to explain. When he asked about Smoke she nodded. When the God of the Sun.... came and began to burn our home. Many of us rushed in to both put out the fire and attack the God himself. Smoke verbally attacked... and well... he would only stop burning both the Foothills and those of us who live here if she would agree to carry his child.... I fear.... it will be much like Imiq... Cielo... and Aarde came to Isilme. Her hazel eyes closed sadly. When she opened her eyes again she spoke calmly. "Ricochet.... It is not that I can stand the smell or sight, it is the fact I don't wish to see this new home torn apart by hatred. From the little the Tome Guardian told those that tried to send the shades back to where they came, it was all the bloodshed and war that eventually cost us our home.... Our families.... Here she had to stop and look away. Aera... Ata... and so many more had lost thier lives. She breathed deep, as talking of her birth home was hard. The memories, sometimes were harder to think about. It was this additude that had caused the destruction of Isilme.

Once she had calmed down her looked at him again. Don't you get it? Helovia is a fresh start for those of us who had to run for our lives.... The last thing any of us want to see... it those nightmareish shades chasing us down once again. The thought of the shades, of her own mother, father and sister as shades...... Well it was more than she really wanted to think about at the current moment. Ata had been her rock.... Without him.... Well Solstice was slowly beginning to feel like a lost little girl again...

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm not good at whispering [Solstice, Kimber?] - by Solstice - 09-06-2012, 12:25 AM