the Rift

recitation.

Yuuta Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Yuuta</style>
           I heard you believe in ghosts.</style>
The confusion coils around the boy's face, the idea of seeking out a ghost is still unusual then. The option to explain existed; I could sing of my past like a chattering bird, wish for empathy. Instead, I watch him stumble over solutions and settle on answering the second set of statements.

"Who are you to offer shelter to strangers?"
The strength of my gaze unaverted, even though he has pretended not to notice.
Acting naturally, I can respect it.

I wonder what the Edge he speaks of exists, what kind of a realm would allow children to give invitations. The land must be fascinating, certainly a stark difference from my old home. The thought of my father allowing me to bring home anyone, despite my grown stature, absurd enough to cause a smile to flutter across my lips. The vehemence in my eyes makes the gesture seem violent, though my attention has shifted.

I care not about the feathered wings upon th back of my new acquaintance. The mystery of this land, wherever my hooves had dragged me to, held urgent importance. A place where your lineage did not dictate your life, control your thoughts, actions, and words. If a child could bring a stranger home, then what could a full grown stallion do? The possibilities make my skin itch with anticipation.

Ocean blue eyes focus back on my savior. "Regardless, I am intrigued."
A land with youthful ambassadors, horses with wings, and more importantly shelter.

"Yuuta," I offer, nodding back slightly with my head to indicate I am naming myself. "Lead me to this Edge, boy, before we get frostbite."

[ ooc: It's quite alright! c: ]

image credit

@[Aeolus]

Messages In This Thread
recitation. - by Yuuta - 10-15-2014, 06:58 PM
RE: recitation. - by Aeolus - 10-15-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: recitation. - by Yuuta - 10-16-2014, 01:19 AM
RE: recitation. - by Aeolus - 10-18-2014, 09:00 AM
RE: recitation. - by Yuuta - 10-18-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: recitation. - by Aeolus - 10-20-2014, 08:28 PM