Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful
I know you will

The answer: not long.

"Hey big boy," Ampere crooned, her voice a gentle, sultry sound as it wove through the forest air. It seemed to come from nowhere, but everywhere, at least at first. She was not somewhere easily seen, because it was not where you tended to find anyone.

Anyone that wasn't Ampere anyway.

She moved, and a tree branch swayed. The needle leaves whispered as they brushed each other, the bough rocking unsteadily, threatening to topple the snow which had piled ontop of it. She laughed, a delightful sound full of energy and warmth. "Up here," she called down to him, peering through the foliage as she balanced on two tree branches overhead of him.

She had been napping here, rather by surprise. All the patroling she'd done lately coupled with the mental exhausting of over-thinking certain scenarios had taken more out of her than she realized. While grazing among the trees and waiting for one, well one just like him, she must have dozed off. Not wise she mentally scolded, but it was half-hearted, partly because she was so self-assure she didn't think much could hurt her anyway. Of course we all know that's bullshit, including here, but sometimes it's fun to pretend; sometimes it's saner.

"Traveling through or just apt to stroll through cold as hell forests?" she queried by way of conversation, though her gaze, as bright and wild as a summer storm, was busy asking other questions of him as it washed over his physique.

A M P E R E
PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ellsouille.deviantart.com with permission

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Why Don't You Do Right? - by Oberon - 10-15-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Ampere - 10-16-2014, 12:04 AM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Elsa - 10-16-2014, 07:57 AM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Oberon - 10-16-2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Ampere - 10-17-2014, 08:56 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Elsa - 10-17-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Oberon - 10-20-2014, 05:23 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Ampere - 10-21-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Elsa - 10-22-2014, 07:49 AM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Oberon - 10-29-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Ampere - 10-29-2014, 09:48 PM