Why Don't You Do Right?

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful
I know you will

"Perhaps I could convince you to stay," Ampere replied slyly, her head leaning further down from the tree tops, blue eyes sparkling with desire... yet he looked away. She exhaled clouds as she pulled back up into her tree, ears flicking towards where he looked, to where a new voice joined the fray.

Elsa Ampere knew as soon as she heard the voice, only needing a brief glance to confirm the pale mare whom had become her Threshold companion as of late. Ampere grinned. It was always more fun with Elsa around, one way or another.

As the ice queen began to banter, Ampere tip toed in her boughs, searching for a more open region where she could glide down from her wings. As much as she enjoyed her perch, particularly its height, she was getting cold and she suspected Oberon could warm her up. Maybe she thought as the wind caught her after she leaped from the trees. He seems a bit, stiff she thought with a frown as she landed among the snow. The cold settled in instantly, kissing her fetlocks with winter.

"There's not much to know," Ampere replied simply, picking up after their banter. She turned back to face them, wings tucking easily against her backside as she strode in closer, drifting more so towards the stallion. "There are four," she remarked pointedly. "The Aurora Basin in the North, the World's Edge to the west, the Hiddens Falls to the east, and the Dragon's Throat to the west," she paused, flashing him one of her crooked smiles, the kind that was beautiful, but wild, "where I take roost, and by far, the one with the best company." Ampere winked.

"Politics hardly matter much to you if you're just passing through though. This dingy old forest is not the best place to rest your head." Ampere made a face as she shivered, only partially being dramatic. She did hate it after being coddled by the supple sands of the Throat, not to say it didn't get cold at night there, but at least it wasn't wet.

A M P E R E
PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ellsouille.deviantart.com with permission

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Why Don't You Do Right? - by Oberon - 10-15-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Ampere - 10-16-2014, 12:04 AM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Elsa - 10-16-2014, 07:57 AM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Oberon - 10-16-2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Ampere - 10-17-2014, 08:56 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Elsa - 10-17-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Oberon - 10-20-2014, 05:23 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Ampere - 10-21-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Elsa - 10-22-2014, 07:49 AM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Oberon - 10-29-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Ampere - 10-29-2014, 09:48 PM