Why Don't You Do Right?

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful
I know you will

Ampere had to give Elsa credit for her passion of her herd. It made the Mother of Companions curious as to just what exactly the Falls was like... although if Elsa's continued disapproval of her was anything to go by, it might only be a pretty place to visit and not a place to live. One individual usually did not embody the entire herd and its ideals, but it was difficult not to think that when all you were given was a single individual to judge a herd by.

Ampere did not envy these strangers who walked through the woods, as she had so long ago. Even then she had never really chosen the Throat, it had picked her, and now that she was there, she realized it was home after all. Would it have been the same elsewhere, or would she have wandered the wilds the rest of her life? The idea still struck a sort of romantic fantasy in her, but she enjoyed the various luxuries of herd life, chief among which was good company. The wilds had been unbearably lonely, but she'd never felt that way since roosting in the sands.

That was why Ampere so strongly pressed the importance of company in this dance of recruiting. It was why when Oberon accepted, she beamed. She had just gained another brother today, the best kind too since they didn't share blood but could share other bodily fluids.

Wings stretched eagerly at his announcement, a wide smile consuming her muzzle as Ampere reached out to touch his shoulder in greeting. No more was he a stranger, now he was her herdmate. "Let's get you out of the snow then!" she trilled as she beat a path through the forest, ensuring he was beside her, before taking to the skies - the one true home of them all.

[We'll continue this in this thread :D ]

A M P E R E
PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ellsouille.deviantart.com with permission

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Why Don't You Do Right? - by Oberon - 10-15-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Ampere - 10-16-2014, 12:04 AM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Elsa - 10-16-2014, 07:57 AM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Oberon - 10-16-2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Ampere - 10-17-2014, 08:56 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Elsa - 10-17-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Oberon - 10-20-2014, 05:23 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Ampere - 10-21-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Elsa - 10-22-2014, 07:49 AM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Oberon - 10-29-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Ampere - 10-29-2014, 09:48 PM