the Rift

[OPEN] To Each is Own [Welcoming]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
If only she could remember her time as a foal again- remember the days when she had been young and living in the shadow of the Cathedral. She could remember on some days, but those memories were not memories she wanted to recall. They were memories of shadows and darkness, of a father and mother that claimed all the evil of the land to be their own, of two brothers destined to follow in their footsteps, of loneliness and trying to find her own way when all she needed was a guide. She had been young once… of course, maybe she had never really grown up. “Go,” she said to the colt at last, managing a smile. Her words were overlaid by dragon song that seemed to say, you don’t need her permission. Khan practically insisted the child come play with him. Oh to be carefree again…

Attentions returned to Yuuta, for there was no time to be carefree now, the queen watched him consider her words. His assessment of her- Idiot Queen- was rather apt despite his just meeting her. Though she watched him, she could read little of what his face told and she did not try to dig further. His words that followed were enough for her anyways. Her smile widened, blue eyes sparkling, rather pleased that he was happy with their goal. Not that she would have expected any other answer- who didn’t want peace? Well… there was Tyradon, and Illynx had never really convinced her that she was entirely nice. But still, that was two out of how many. Surely Yuuta did not join align with that crowd.

As he considered her other question, she stepped back, tossing her head inwards, seeing if he wished to walk with her to inspect the interior of what would now be his home. Surely he didn’t want to stand among shards of shattered glass for the rest of eternity. Resettling her basket closer to a tree where it would not be kicked on accident, the queen prepared to walk if the stallion wanted to walk. Of course, she was just as happy to stand. “That’s just how I felt!” she interjected after he had answered. “It’s been wonderful, and there’s always so much to do.” With hardly a breath between sentences, she rambled on. “This floating island appeared recently. It’s great. Well… actually, it’s kind of weird. When you get close clouds gather around your feet and drag you up into the sky. But I guess the gods are up there- did you know there are gods? I didn’t. But they’re just wonderful! The Lady Moon is the goddess of the Edge. You’ll love her, I just know it!”

But by that time Kahlua realized she might have been talking just a moment too long. Bursting into laughter, she shook her head. “Forgive me, I always talk too much.” Her happy soprano chortled on for a moment. Hopefully he wouldn’t mind. After all, she was just as happy to let him talk to his heart’s content, if he wanted to.

@[Aeolus]

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
To Each is Own [Welcoming] - by Aeolus - 10-20-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: To Each is Own [Welcoming] - by Yuuta - 10-23-2014, 12:24 AM
RE: To Each is Own [Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 10-23-2014, 06:33 PM
RE: To Each is Own [Welcoming] - by Aeolus - 10-24-2014, 12:54 AM
RE: To Each is Own [Welcoming] - by Yuuta - 10-25-2014, 12:39 PM
RE: To Each is Own [Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 10-25-2014, 03:54 PM
RE: To Each is Own [Welcoming] - by Aeolus - 10-28-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: To Each is Own [Welcoming] - by Yuuta - 10-31-2014, 12:30 PM
RE: To Each is Own [Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 11-07-2014, 06:02 PM