the Rift

[OPEN] Turn the hourglass [welcoming]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I pick my way down the path that leads to our home. Damaris continues to trot ahead and barks happily, calling for Midas and Fina, or perhaps Ghost, our new co-leader. I can feel in her the affinity she has for Midas. He looked after her briefly while I was running to be Legatus, and her memories of him are affectionate and warm. 'Don't get too far ahead, love.' I warn gently in my mind; she barks again, paying me no heed. I check back to make sure that Khan, the black mare with pale hairs from the Threshold, is following behind me safely and not tripping and falling on her face. "Take care, the descent can be treacherous." And it can, to those who are unfamiliar with it. Once you're used to it, however, it's not so bad, and your hooves tend to find their own way down the dirt and gravel.

When we reach the bottom, I direct us over to the waterfall that is not far from the base of the path. Though Frostfall reigns here as it does everywhere, the motion of the running water keeps most of the falls in liquid form; only the edge of the pool seems to be frozen. I stand there and lower my nose to ice, sniffing it, acting as if I've completely forgotten Khan's presence. But as absentminded as I can be, I have not forgotten her. I look back to her, assuming she is just behind me, and begin to speak again. "This is the entrance to the Falls, my home. Midas and Ghost are our leaders." I turn around to look at her, and Damaris finally comes to sit at my side in the light covering of snow. "The Falls wants to include everyone in its activities, so while you are here you will find your place: crafter, warrior, healer, or spy. I believe we have Dröm as our current storyteller." The quick run down, as always. But at the same time, now who is the chatty Cathy?

WC: 341
Tag: @[Khan], @[Midas], @[Ghost]
Khan first please!

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Turn the hourglass [welcoming] - by Rostislav - 10-20-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: Turn the hourglass [welcoming] - by Khan - 10-21-2014, 06:17 PM
RE: Turn the hourglass [welcoming] - by Midas - 10-25-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Turn the hourglass [welcoming] - by Rostislav - 11-07-2014, 09:09 PM