the Rift

[OPEN] Turn the hourglass [welcoming]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I don't notice her trip on her way down, but hear her start to curse. I glance back lazily, eyes slightly glazed over. I am quite shocked by what happens next. First, Khan starts asking me all about my life here in the Falls. She's very inquisitive, and I can't help but wonder if she asks this many questions of everyone she meets. Or perhaps, dare I flatter myself, she's just that interested in me. I blink several times, trying to take in all her questions and remember each one as I prepare answers. The first thing that comes out of my mouth: "Uhhhhh...." Taken a little aback would be an accurate description. "Not sure how long I've been here. Since the Darkness?" Of course, I highly doubt she knows what the Darkness is - she wasn't here. But I have not been so great at keeping track of time. What drunk ever keeps track of time, hm? "I am a Legatus, so, one of the top soldiers. A general of sorts. I guess that makes me important?" I'm tempted to puff out my chest again with self-importance but.. nope, too lazy. That took care of most of the questions but then...

A mate? Kids? WHAT?! Woah, hey now... woah. Woah. I mean woah. SHhhhh....

Midas swoops in to save me. And before I can answer those last questions, he has taken over the conversation, much to my relief. I'm not sure even how I'm supposed to answer such questions. (I guess by saying "no, and no", but isn't that much too straightforward?) Midas answers for me. "Work? Soldiers? Uh, yes." How clever he is with his words - I'm not clever at all, not like that. But it is funny, and as his playful gaze meets mine, I laugh as well. Fair enough. "Yes, my naughty children that need a good spanking." I chortle. Glancing at Khan and then back to Midas, I begin introductions. I'm no caveman. "Khan, this is Midas, one of our leaders. Midas, Khan of the.. previously not Helovia." Hashtag awkwarrrd.

WC: 344
Tag: @[Khan]
So sorry for the wait! #fail

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Turn the hourglass [welcoming] - by Rostislav - 10-20-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: Turn the hourglass [welcoming] - by Khan - 10-21-2014, 06:17 PM
RE: Turn the hourglass [welcoming] - by Midas - 10-25-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Turn the hourglass [welcoming] - by Rostislav - 11-07-2014, 09:09 PM