the Rift

How soon is now? [Open]

Ricciardo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

R I C C I A R D O
The Sandman.

It hadn't occured to Ricciardo that such creatures such as the one that stood before him were physically real. The plant-like creature was startling, like a beauty of nature yet twisted and warped. Such a fate of being gifted with a tree out of one's back was hardly a desirable to the flame-kissed brute. He was not a supremist like the majority of the Edge, and so he bore no prejudice towards the strange femme. Her kind voice carried over some form of sympathy towards him, and as he stepped back in shock at her display, he could not deny that she did not appear to be a threat.

The noise of the waterfall shrouded much of her speech, but he became accustomed to balancing the two and filtering out what she was saying. The leaves she most curiously bore upon the trunk that appeared to be growing out of her back rustled in the light breeze, and he was captivated by it. Such an interesting creature. The entire presence of the stranger seemed to emit nature, even down to the way she pursued the fact that one could never be alone.

He dipped his head in respect to her, being sure not to cause alarm or suspicion. The last thing he wanted to do was to arouse any thought that he was an intruder. The strange vixen seemed lost in her own thoughts after that, and he cleared his throat in an attempt to bring her back to the surface.
"I am not one to feel at home with the wind, nor the rain. It feels that the only company I am deemed to spend the rest of my years with are my shadow and dreams..." Sorrow screamed through his dejected deep tones, before he shook his head and inquired, "Forgive my forwardness, for I know that I am not at liberty to be so bold in another's territory, but may I ask: What are you?"

He tilted his handsome crown towards her, giving her another once over. The mahogany pelt that she bore was dipped with alabaster, and of course the tree was a variation of mossy hues. She was indeed a magnificent duchess in her own right, the nature seeping out of her. "I am Ricciardo, by the way. A Sandman, of the Edge." The Edge. Having to admit to that wasn't something that he felt proud of, but nevertheless he knew he had to announce it.

Messages In This Thread
How soon is now? [Open] - by Ricciardo - 09-02-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: How soon is now? [Open] - by Willow - 09-04-2012, 06:51 PM
RE: How soon is now? [Open] - by Ricciardo - 09-20-2012, 02:36 PM
RE: How soon is now? [Open] - by Willow - 10-08-2012, 04:39 PM